Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sorry

Due to going back to work, I haven't been posting. I went back to work on January 15th and I've been very very busy. The baby has had non stop ear infections. We haven't slept in a long time. We've been using Shabbos as catch-up sleeping time although it isn't enough. I can't believe that we've been functioning this well. I was off before Pesach but was trying to get cleaning done in between nap times for baby and kids being home and needing to be occupied. We made it to Pesach. This year my hubby was forced to take off for Chol Hamoed and Erev Chag which means he's been a tremendous help around the house. We've so far gone to the zoo and to Ein Gedi. A good time was had by all. I'm trying not to do any work during this Pesach vacation. Once it's over though I've got a lot to do! My next vacation is the summer. There's a good chance that I won't be able to write until then. Sorry!

No comments: