Wednesday, January 7, 2009

War Update

So I've been a little out of it lately. I've been busy taking care of the baby, the house, myself, the kids, etc. I've been listening very closely to the news. I've been following the news also on various blogs. I haven't posted anything because most of the time that I'm on the computer I'm holding or nursing the baby and so I can't type.

This morning, at 7:30 approx., three rockets were fired towards Nahariya. Two were injured. Right now the school in Nahariya are closed and people are warned to be near their mamadim. The rockets were old and so far it seems that they were not fired by Hizbollah. Let's hope that this is a one time thing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the soldiers and citizens. We hope and pray that this war will be over very soon with all of the goals reached in the best way possible.

No comments: